Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Italian Supper Club, the Vino

Italian Supper club, Vino

Hi everyone, Ian here again. So Christie and I had the great pleasure of being invited to Montreal's first Foodie meetup, where we got to meet and have lunch with alot of really great people. It was so much fun, and really nice to get together with poeple that are so easy to get along with, and are passionate about the same thing, food! It was a really great opportunity for all of us to not only discuss our blogs, but to also duscuss the reasons why we have all started along this path, and exchange information. I really cant wait for the next meetup, its going to be alot of fun.

For todays post, im putting up the pictures of the different types of red wine that was brought by each of the guests at a recent supper club held by Christie. To add a little something to the get together, Christie asked that each guest, or couple, brought along a bottle of their prefered red wine, as tastes and preference for red wine vary from one person to thhe next, and it seems that everyone has their own favourite kind. I hope everyone enjoys these as much as we did, unfortunately my head did not appreciate it as much the following day.... sigh...

Italian Supper club, Vino

Italian Supper club, Vino

Italian Supper club, Vino

Italian Supper club, Vino

Italian Supper club, Vino

Italian Supper club, Vino

Italian Supper club, Vino

Italian Supper club, Vino

As a side note to all those present at the foodie meetup, I have a little something that I am putting together as I had received so many inquiries about light boxes and their uses for food photography.

Ian

2 comments:

kiss my spatula said...

oh, how i love montreal! wish i could have joined you! :) with all the wine, it looks like you must have had a fabulous time! :)

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

It sounds wonderful, I wish i was there too !!!!
and I can't wait to see what you came up with concerning light boxes and their uses for food photography.... very very cool !!!

I miss you guys.